Automatically translated from Basque, translation may contain errors. More information here. Elhuyarren itzultzaile automatikoaren logoa

Prosecutor asks Emilio Hellín, bilbain killer Yolanda González, to leave the Laura Borras procedure as an expert

  • The prosecution of the judicial case of the former President of the Parliament of Catalonia, Laura Borras, will require the court not to accept the work of the expert presented by the defense, because they are not legally reliable, expert of the extreme right who killed bilbaina Yolanda González in Madrid in 1980. The murder was taken over by Spanish Basque Battalion.

11 November 2022 - 11:14
Emilio Hellin 2013ko argazki batean. Argazkia: NTM

"The violation of law and law cannot be considered as an aid to any action or effect of justice," says the Public Prosecutor's Office of the Prosecutor of the case, and therefore requests the exclusion of the proceedings of the expert counsel of Borras Gozalo Boyé.

It has many threads, but one of them is that one of the authors of the peritage is Luis Enrique Hellin, a member of the extreme right group Fuerza Nueva, who in 1980 murdered the young bilbain Yolanda González in Madrid. Changing his name, he currently lives as Luis Enrique and works as a computer and technological engineer, and as an expert in these fields he has worked for years as a professor in the formation of Spanish security forces.

In the lawsuit with five other colleagues, Hellín was sentenced to 43 years in prison for the murder of González, seven of whom gave him permission to leave prison and left for Paraguay, then ruled. Two years later he went to Spain and in 1996 he went out of prison and started working as a new technology engineer. He has participated as an expert in several well-known issues.

Gozalo Boyé: “They are the best”

The Diario.es released on Thursday that Hellín was one of the experts, and Boyé immediately answered through a tweet that it was he who hired this company, Net Computer Forensics, "for being the best".

In the words of Boye, two years ago that the name of this person is in the proceedings, and the prosecutor’s office has not said anything so far to leave the Hellín procedure, it has done so now, when the study has been submitted and it is seen that the evidence contained therein shows that some of the informatics carried out by the security forces were carried out without judicial authorization, so they must be excluded from the proceedings. And he says that without that information that you have to leave out, you can hardly punish his defense, Laura Borras.

In the lower txoko you see how Boyé responded to the prosecution’s request. And in the next one you can see how ERC Member Gabriel Rufián heard the news in another tweet.

 


You are interested in the channel: Politika
One of those arrested in connection with the attack on the realist Ion Aranburu in Soria is sent to prison
Ion Aranburu was in a coma and was admitted to the ICU for several weeks due to the attack.

Pippi Calcaluz celebrates 80 years as revolutionary as ever
On the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the first release of the stories of Pippi Alcaluze, a special place has been dedicated to him at the International Children’s and Youth Book Fair in Bologna. Smart, independent, rebellious, irreverent, unruly, a little wild, creative,... [+]

Data contradictions in Osakidetza: waiting lists down, citizens’ complaints up?
The Government has ensured that the waiting lists have been reduced to less than two months in the last quarter. The Ombudsman of the Basque Country, Manu Lezertua, highlighted another fact in his annual report on citizen complaints: Osakidetza’s complaints have increased by... [+]

The Spanish Government wants to tighten the conditions for the creation of private universities
In order to limit the “private chiringuitos” that have proliferated, the Spanish government wants to tighten the conditions for the creation of new universities. The last private university in the Basque Country, such as Euneiz in Vitoria-Gasteiz, which was born in... [+]

2025-04-02 | Cira Crespo
Flag of Spain

The writer Juan Bautista Bilbao Batxi worked in a boat and sent the chronicles of his travels to the newspaper Euzkadi. Thanks to this, we have interesting chronicles in Basque from around the world from the beginning of the 20th century. In June 1915, he made his stop in... [+]


"Children are not welcome at the Deba Municipal Library"
Children up to 2 years old are prevented from being in the children's library of Deba, and those 2-6 years old can only be between 16:30-17:30. When a group of mothers came together to demand an end to the visible discrimination that has worked in this way for twenty years, the... [+]

Speedy trials against the occupation will take effect from Thursday
On November 19, the Spanish Congress amended the Law on the Effectiveness of Justice and the Law on Chirminal Procedure, with the approval of other legislative packages. This includes speedy trials, changes in the regulation of tourist apartments or the abolition of certain... [+]

2025-04-01 | Axier Lopez
Right or progre, for 10 years with mozala
On March 31, ten years ago, the Official Gazette of the Spanish State published the regulation that we all know as the Gag Law. A sinister law that provoked an unparalleled opposition not only in the Spanish State, but internationally. The decade has passed and he is as alive... [+]

A Spanish police officer infiltrated the political and social movements of Lleida for two years
The police infiltration has been investigated and published by the Directa media. In September 2019 he approached the Ateneu Cooperatiu de Lleida for the first time, under the name of Joan Llobet García, and left his militancy in November 2021, arguing that he had found a job... [+]

Macro-operation against migrants: 135 people detained by police between Irun-Hendaye
The "Force Frontière" device of 350 police officers was used to fight migrants at the borders of Gipuzkoa and Lapurdi on 26 and 27 March. The devices they used previously under the pretext of opposing “Islamist terrorism” have now been used to oppose any “clandestine... [+]

51 bodybuilders sign a manifesto against the "censorship" that the government wants to impose on cultural performances in the prisons of the Basque Country
The Free Prisons Manifesto states that the Basque Government has put bodybuilders in a "bad spot" by requiring those who want to enter the prisons to sign a document and denounce that they cannot do so if they do not sign it. Individuals and groups from the cultural world have... [+]

2025-04-01 | Gedar
On May 1st of this year, the EHKS also calls for the streets of Bilbao
It will be mobilized "against the imperialist war and the rearmament of the European states" on International Workers' Day.

Marine Le Pen disqualified for five years for diversion of European Parliament funds
According to the Paris Correctional Court, 2.9 million euros were diverted by the French National Union RN between 2004 and 2016. In addition to Le Pen, 24 other party members have also been found guilty. Even with the appeal, the leader of the RN will not be able to run for the... [+]

Eguneraketa berriak daude